Amazon Echo Dot 3 is a cheap smart home product and is one of Amazon’s most impressive devices. Amazon Dot 3 can easily penetrate in every market, home and room due to its usefulness and functionality. It is also super portable thanks to its small size and the amazing features you will find in an expensive Echo device.
Amazon always wanted to offer cheap and easy access to Alexa and Echo Dot might be a part of that plan. The device consists of 3.5mm audio output and Bluetooth connectivity option, and on its top surface, there are four buttons to function the device. The buttons consist of volume up and down, Alexa and microphone mute functionality.
For beginners, Echo Dot is a lot louder than the previous ones, and the sound is even clearer. Starting at around$50 the 3rd Generation Echo had very little in the way of competition.The body of Echo Dot is smooth, made from fabric, and is not slippery to fall from hands. The round edges and the grille around the outer edge give a more modern look to the device. Activating Alexa through the button or voice command triggers a flashing blue light from Echo Dot signifying its presence.
Pros of Echo Dot 3
- Small fabric design which is easy to carry
- Fast setup and integration with your Alexa assistant
- Clear call quality and better speaker
- An inexpensive product that offers smart home control
- Fabric covering can easily attract dust over time
- No longer USB-powered and the new port is less universal
- Not ideal for music and doesn’t include auxiliary cable within the box
Besides, connecting your favorite devices to the Amazon Echo Dot might not be simple as it requires Bluetooth technology. As a final verdict, Echo Dot 3 is the cheapest and easiest way to bring Alexa into your home and power it with smart features.