PUBG is one of the most loved games around the Globe. The best thing about PUBG is that it frequently give updates to the game. As always, a new update is coming on PUBG which is scheduled for 20th March, and this time Tencent isn’t taking the servers offline for maintenance.
The update includes the following changes-
Royal Pass –
- Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the Royal Pass page.
- Elite pass plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just one tap.
- Birthday parties on spawn island!
- Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
- Dynamic whether added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C Riffle (Vikendi only). It fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks, replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok exclusive vehicle – Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace Jeep, Dacia, and Mini-Bus.
- Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans: Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royal Pass points, daily 80% discounts on crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have also been added.
- Room Card: 1-Use” in clan shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days. Added a robot avatar to the clan system.
The changelog doesn’t mention anything about the changes to the ‘Survive till dawn’ event mode. So we will have to see if those changes have been incorporated, as they are significant to the gameplay and affect strategy.