Alienware Area-51m is a gaming PC stuffed inside a laptop. Have you been looking for a perfect gaming laptop? If yes, then Alienware is likely going to fit your choice. The hulking machine with high-end features is something that doesn’t seem to belong to the era of slim laptops and notebooks.
The Area 51m is a unique laptop by Dell and starts at a price of around $1950, which is quite affordable for veterans gamer if they are looking to switch from expensive desktop devices. The Alienware comes with an IPS display and a screen dimension of 1920*1080.
Having a powerful Nvidia GTX 1080 graphic card which is also upgradable only means a brighter and sharper pixel display to enhance your gaming experience.
Also, Area-51m boasts a built-in memory of 32 GB DDR4 RAM and a hard drive of 1TB which is enough to store multiple games depending on your interest and mood. Running the latest Windows 10 OS with a sleek body the laptop is compatible with a wide range of PC games. Also, Alienware Area 51-m has several other cutting edge features that increase its capability to boost your gaming experience.
- Provides a desktop-class performance and is a highly cost-effective gaming machine
- Powerful cooling system to effectively drain the heat
- Easily upgradable in terms of CPU and GPU
- 17-inch screen with high-end graphics to easily adjust to modern gaming needs
- Upgrading it can be a bit troublesome
- The battery doesn’t last very long
- The device is a bit heavy, i.e., 4.4 Kg, making it less portable
- You need two large and robust power adapters to make it work
In conclusion, the Alienware series is doing something that nobody else is currently focusing on. We have several gaming laptops by other brands in the market, but they are not as powerful as Area 51M. Besides, the cost of this laptop is moderate for many tech-savvy and pro gamers to enhance their valuable gaming experience.
Photo credit: Dell