The Vivo Nex Dual doesn’t come as a surprise since many tech brands are now moving toward the dual screen display. With Samsung foldable phones making it to the market, the rivalry to capture more market share remains high.
Vivo Nex Dual Display is one of the unique gadgets you might see in 2019. The phone is equipped with two screens and features a great display thanks to its Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The phone comes in a two-piece box containing different accessories for the device.
At the top of Vivo Nex, you will find a headphone jack, and at the bottom of the phone you will find a USB Type C port, dual SIM tray, and speakers.
Released in Dec 2018, the phone has a display size of 6.39 inches, which is fairly the same as most flagship phones from different brands. While the rear screen is 5.49 inches in size, it is still a useful backup if the primary screen breaks or malfunctions.
Running on Android Pie, and a powerful chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Vivo Nex is definitely worth the look for tech-savvy people.
Tempting features of Vivo Nex
- A very attractive design that easily fits the palm
- Both the screens have an AMOLED display to maintain high quality
- State of the art selfie camera to enhance your Instagram pictures
- Very fragile phone. You need to handle it very carefully as the rear screen is prone to damage.
- The second screen is likely useless except for selfies
- The camera bump at the rear is round and overlaps the screen, making the look of the phone displeasing
This device comes at a price of $700. Vivo Nex is more like an experimental device with high-end features to explore the possibilities of future viable options for the company.
Photo credit: Vivo