After the advent of wireless Airpods, brands are rushing to the market for unveiling their latest wireless earbuds accessories. Indy is among the latest of these gadgets by Skullcandy and comes in bold colors along with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
The wireless earbuds offer 16 hours battery backup on a full charge and use the touch control system. With the tap of buttons on the right earbud, a user can easily adjust songs, volume, and manage calls without needing to pick their phone, which is great.
The earbuds come with a recharging case which uses USB-C fast charging technology to provide quick playtime with a little power up. The ear gels are removable and securely fit your ears without any discomfort. The product easily stands out in the market with its sleek design and added bass to isolate surrounding noises.
Skullcandy’s Indy wireless earbuds are also fit for working out since they come with IP55 sweat, water, and dust resistant. The protection rating makes it easier to wear it wherever you go confidently, and its lightweight only means a more relaxing experience while you enjoy your favorite music.
Pros of Indy Wireless Earbuds
- Cost half the price of popular and expensive earbuds with the same functionality
- Offers a realistic wireless performance with an excellent fit for your ears
- A better noise isolation feature to provide a better audio experience
- The earbuds are equipped with fast charging to keep you connected on the go
- Bass is a bit overwhelming with a punchier tone
- The charging case is much larger in comparison to competitors and yet only offers one extra charge
- The connection might be weak on some mobile devices
In conclusion, if you are looking for an alternative to Apple Airpods at a fraction of the cost, then the $80 Indy Earbuds should be on your checklist.
Photo credit: Skullcandy