The Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar is one of the best single speakers you could ever have. Having glorious details, the device is rich in performance for both music and film. Starting at $2500, the device in doubt is very expensive than most of its rivals but provides one of the greatest sound quality with deep bass functionality.
Talking about its design, it’s a monster in terms of looks and performance. The Ambeo consists of a combination of 13 high-end drivers on its front, sides, and top along with six long throw woofers to deliver a punching sound quality. Besides, you shouldn’t expect it to fit in your current living room setup since you might need a lot of space to install the device.
The sound quality of Ambeo is something you experience from a high-quality multi-speaker. The reason for this is that the Soundbar consists of four height channels, unlike the standard two channels found in most of the devices.
The connectivity of Ambeo includes three HDMI input ports and an HDMI eARC output. The device consists of stereo analog, Bluetooth, and onboard Wi-Fi to help you connect multiple devices at the same time.
- Advanced and multiple connectivity options
- It is one of the best sounding single speaker available on the market
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and MPEG-H decoding feature
- Powerful Bass response that doesn’t break the audio
- The huge size which might require wall mounting or adjustment to your existing interior settings
- Doesn’t perfectly connects with the Sennheiser Control App
- Very expensive for most of the users
The Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar comes along with a unique collaboration of microphones on its top. Further, the soundbar includes a candy bar remote to adjust the functionality of the device. As a final verdict, if you want realistic and powerful bass sound from a single speaker, the Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar might be your choice.