Just before the Samsung Unpacked 2019, we have some prototype leaks of its upcoming flagship smartphones i.e. Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. These are two of the hottest products in the market and in the latest tweak, it is clear that the devices will come with two colour options Ceramic White Black and White.
The leaked images of the prototype have been credited by AllAboutSamsung, it shows a proper glimpse of both the smartphones by both front and rear looks. Below mentioned prototype images just denote the outlook of upcoming Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus smartphone rather these are not the exact clarification of the design and structure of the upcoming launch of Samsung.
Below mentioned are some of the things which you may find interesting in the cupping Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus smartphone:
- Fewer Bezels- As we all know that the trend of wide bezels has been outdated by full edge display and bezel-less screens, and the same is now being served by Samsung as well. The company is planning to launch its upcoming smartphones with even fewer bezels in order to grab more stylish looks to the smartphone.
- Screen Size – With new screen dimensions of 6.1-inch for Galaxy S10 and 6.4-inch for Galaxy S10 Plus will make it more handy for users and may create an aura for them to buy a large-sized smartphone.
- Punch Hole Camera Cutout or Notch- The images show that the smartphones will replace the drop notch or the trend of notch display with a punch hole display camera output or you can say punch hole camera notch. In the mid-range model i.e. S10, the company may introduce a punch hole camera cutout while in S10 Plus there may comprise a dual camera notch.
- Triple rear camera setup- From rumours and leaks, it is confirmed as of now that both the smartphones will come with a triple camera set up at the rear section which will surely attract Samsung Fans. In order to compete with other camera-specific smartphones in the market, this could be a positive point.
- Dual Front Camera Setup- In the higher model i.e. Galaxy S10 Plus it is expected that the company will provide a dual camera setup instead of just a drop like a camera cutoff or notch alike S10.
- Continuation of headphone port- The upcoming launches of Samsung, Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus are expected to come with a 3.5 mm headphone slot. As of now, many companies have removed the option but frankly, there is no sure replacement for that. Companies say that Bluetooth headphones and USB-C is the solution, but they aren’t good enough.
- Multiple Colour Variants- Samsung is now expected to launch its upcoming two smartphones in two different colour options and that are Ceramic Black and White. Both of these colours options are not the solitary one, rather there must be some other colour options at the time of launch.
Samsung is on the hard mission to complete its global competitor Apple in terms of quality, design, camera and specifications. With the release of iPhone X, the company Apple took a lift in the market with its first ever notch display smartphone which was later copied by almost every smartphone brand except Samsung. Till date, Samsung hasn’t adopted that pattern of notch display but is in a continuous process to create some quality things for its users.
Samsung will launch these two upcoming devices in order to compete them with Apple’s recently launched series of iPhone which includes iPhone XS, iPhone XS Plus and iPhone XR. From the section of pricing, Samsung is expected to launch this smartphone under the tag of 1000 USD in order to make it reached to a wide range of people. This could be a good step also for the company, in order to acquire the market share which they lost after Note 7 fiasco and some other negative launches of the smartphone. Do share your reviews over the images of prototype mentioned above using the comment section below.