OnePlus is famous for its flagship phones at affordable pricing. The company is not only coming out with features that compete with high-end smartphones, such as Samsung S10, but also boasts powerful design and display with no bezel on its front with its latest launch: OnePlus 7 Pro.
The phone runs on the latest Android 9 and contains a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor for faster processing. With a fluid AMOLED screen and Adreno 640 GPU, the phone easily stands out from many of its competitors when it comes to high-resolution gaming.
One of the unique features of OnePlus 7 Pro is its popup front camera that comes out from the top of the phone. This feature looks quite fragile with the camera waiting to break at any moment, but the company has assured its users that the hardware is highly durable and wouldn’t break due to mishandling.
Also, the device has three rear cameras that can be great at taking different types of picture. The main and Ultra-wide angle camera comes with a 16 MP resolution whereas the telephoto camera provides a 3x zoom for longer distance photography powered with a resolution of 8 megapixels.
- Smooth and sharp AMOLED screen with 3120x1440p resolution
- Very fast fingerprint reader
- Strong build quality and sleek design to fit your hands
- Great battery life with decent Android customizations
- Inexpensive in comparison to other phones with similar features
- Nightscape mode is not impressive
- No official water resistance ratings, such as IP67
- Non-expandable storage
- Doesn’t support wireless charging
- The box doesn’t contain earbuds, and the phone lacks a headphone jack
OnePlus 7 Pro has most of the common features that expensive flagship phones boast. Overall, this phone is highly recommended if you are not a fan of major brands and are looking for a top-notch smartphone at a reasonable price.
Photo credit: Facebook/OnePlus