Master & Dynamic (M&D) is very reputable brand in the market when it comes to stylish and high-quality products that are built with durable materials. M&D MW65 is a light aluminum build headphone and is a lot more comfortable to wear than the company’s previous model.
With a starting price of $499, the headphones might seems expensive, but are long-lasting than its average counterparts. The headphones come with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) just like many of its competitors, and the soothing audio quality only makes your experience comfortable and fun.
Running on 40mm drivers, the audio is great for natural sound and isn’t bias toward specific types of audios. MW65 is also easy to wear, and its thin design would ensure less weight on your head. Besides, the earcups are made of soft cushion, so they can easily fit your ears and wouldn’t cause any discomfort during long hours of use.
M&D MW65 runs on Bluetooth 4.2 to establish a strong connection between your device and the gadget. With the capability of quick charging and battery lasting up to 24 hours, MW65 is likely to fit most of your audio needs with ease.
- Build in support for Google Assistant
- Durable build quality that can easily last longer than average headphones on the market
- The product is lightweight in comparison to its previous counterparts
- Supports USB-C port with quick charging
- Doesn’t runs on Bluetooth 5.0, which can be more powerful
- Very high retail price as compared to similar Bose and Sony headphones
- Weak ANC feature
Overall, with a slightly high price, Master & Dynamic MW65 is one of the luxurious headphones with an awesome build quality. Note that the device is not recommended for people with small heads as it can be bulky.
Photo credit: Master & Dynamic