The new LG V-series is bringing the best phones out of this company, and V50 ThinkQ is another addition to their range of high-end smartphone. It is the first device containing 5G technology and even has a dual screen display which resembles a foldable phone.
The phone runs on a powerful 4000 mAh battery and contains OLED technology for a bright and sharp display. When it comes to the camera, the device has three rear cameras to support multiple photographic experiences. The cameras at its back include two 12MP lenses for a standard and telephoto pictures. Besides, it also features a 16MP camera for ultrawide photography, which can be useful when for many people.
The dual camera is also up to benchmark and contains an 8MP and 5MP HDR lens for better selfie experience. Contrary to the popular trend, LG V50 hasn’t dropped the audio jack so you can still use your old headphones. The phone also contains a rear mount fingerprint and is easy to train. For better security, the gadget has a Face Unlock feature. However, it is less secure and hard to manage.
Pros of LG V50
- A gorgeous display with 5G technology
- High-end specifications that bring sold performance
- Great audio and video quality
- Support fast charging and long battery life
- The phone features water-resistant functionality with an IP68 rating
- The phone is expensive and might be out of hands for many people
- The battery doesn’t last long with continuous 5G usage
LG V50 might not have fascinating exterior and provides the phone on a budget. However, its performance is solid, and it is well made to cater to every user’s need. In conclusion, if you are planning to buy a phone for a longer period, then this might be it!
Photo credit: LG