LG has been making some of the lightest and cheapest high-quality laptops for the past couple of years. That is one of the main reasons why it named its latest laptop series as “Gram” after all. The 14-inch 2-in-1 laptop is a convertible notebook device and can be an ideal replacement for your conventional tablet.
Starting at $1570, the LG Gram comes with a 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB hard drive to store your files. Released back in Jan 2019, the laptop has slim bezels with a 14-inch screen along with USB 3.0 ports.
With a perfect keyboard and bright display, the laptop can work in low light conditions. There is no face recognition feature in the laptop, but it contains a fingerprint sensor located in its power button.
The Gram is primarily designed to sit on a desk, and thus contains rubber bumps at its bottom to protect the surface. Thanks to its Core i7 processor with impressive CPU benchmark the device is a great fit for many who tend to work for longer hours and spend most of their time looking at spreadsheets.
The cutting edge features of LG Gram
- Fast CPU performance and it doesn’t lag
- Plenty of USB-C ports so you can connect multiple devices at the same time
- With a long lasting battery, you don’t need to stick around with the charger
- Great IPS display that provides solid performance
- Low GPU performance would scare away many artists and designers
- Feels a bit heavy in the tablet mode
- No Thunderbolt 3 ports accompanying the device
The LG Gram is a perfect machine for your work, but if you are into high-end gaming, then you probably need to look for a better option. However, the device feels great and can eventually enhance your productivity with its blazingly fast performance.
Photo credit: LG