Lenovo Yoga C630 is a 4K Chromebook with a screen size of 15.6 inches and flaunts a 3840*2160 pixel display. It consists of an IPS touch screen and includes a Core i5 processor to provide a smooth browsing experience to the user.
The laptop comes with Chrome OS and G-Suite similarly to your Android Smartphone. The design is sleek, and the device is perfect for work and presentations. Built with solid aluminum casing, the Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630 is a little hard to bend on the lid and is a bit bulky to carry from place to place.
The laptop has two speakers under the grille, which is present on the underside of the laptop. The audio quality of the Chromebook is excellent but steaming through a nearby window with bright sunlight might be challenging.
The screen of the Yoga Chromebook rotates 360 degrees and work beautifully in “tend” and “stand” modes. Its big screen is best for giving a demonstration to your colleagues and makes the display visible to people on a sizeable conference table.
The Pros of Yoga Chromebook C630
- 4K screen available with impressive display and performance
- Flexible aluminum chassis which is better than chunky plastic
- Full-size keyboard and smooth trackpad which makes it easier to navigate
- Excellent battery life with a powerful processor
- Only supports 64 GB internal storage
- Heavy to carry and weighs around 2Kg
- Doesn’t support Video output port
- Keyboards are not backlit, and screen display could be brighter and colorful
In general, the large screen and high resolution suck a lot of battery. However, the Yoga Chromebook can run for 8 hours with consistent usage making it a great choice for many buyers. As an end note, if you are a fan of Chrome OS and looking for a device with a large display, the Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630 should be on your priority checklist.