Google will launch the game-streaming platform Stadia tomorrow. But, the Founder edition is out for a week, and reviewers have already given their opinions about the platform. The founder edition comes with a Stadia controller, USB charger, and a Chromecast Ultra.
How to Use the Platform?
To enjoy the services of the platform, you need to install the Google Home app on the chromecast Ultra or smartphone. Once you install the Google Home application, you required to attach your personal Google account on the platform. By using the platform, one can cast games on your TV from the phone like YouTube videos. While playing the games on your TV, you can instantly switch to your phone. The software gives a smooth experience.
The platform got negative reviews for a lack of games. The platform contains only a limited number of games, and even some of them were released years ago. Though Google clarified that more games are on board and will be declared soon.
Games Available on Stadia
Here is the complete list of games featured in Google’s Stadia with their respective pricings.
- Gylt at 29.99 USD
- Kine at 19.99 USD
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Launch Edition at 59.99 USD
- Thumper at 19.99 USD
- Tomb Raider 2013 at 19.99 USD
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey at 59.99 USD
- Mortal Kombat 11 at 59.99 USD
- Just Dance 2020 at 49.99 USD
- Rise of the Tomb Raider at 29.99 USD
- Final Fantasy XV at 39.99 USD
- Samurai Showdown at 59.99 USD
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider at 59.99 USD
Some of these games are available even cheaper in Pro Deal. The platform also features some particular edition games, and these games are relatively cheap in Pro Deals.
1. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Stadia Ultimate Edition at 119.99 USD, and 60 USD in Pro Deal.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition at 99.99 USD.
3. Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition at 89.99 USD, and 62.99 USD in Pro Deal.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition at 79.99 USD.