Don’t have the time to go to your local cinema? No worries! Denon AVR offers an excellent home theater with great performance at an affordable price. The device supports numerous wireless standards, including Apple’s Airplay and Bluetooth in/out technology.
Denon AVR-S750H offers several features on top of its high performance 7-channel amplifier. The device comes with Auto Eco Mode and can automatically adjust power output to speakers based on the eco meter. Denon has an impressive 3D sound to offer multi-dimensional audio and provides an ultimate home theater experience.
For its competitors, Denon has set a high bar in terms of price as well as specifications. Built-in integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, along with six HDMI ports, only demonstrates the future of AV entertainment and home-based theaters.
Pros of Denon AVR-S750H
- AVR-S750H provides excellent performance at an affordable price with up-to-date packages.
- Support for voice control feature using assistants
- Easy setup and built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Doesn’t support Chromecast, like Sony AVRs
- The previous model was a little better in terms of audio quality
- Black and white interface of AVR is quite outdated, and rivals are coming up with more immersive colors
The device also comes with Denon HEOS Wireless technology, which is great for different purposes. With HEOS, users can stream live music from anywhere within the home including from Spotify, TuneIn Radio and Amazon Prime Music. With HEOS multi-room function, Denon AVR-S750H can easily integrate with any other HEOS product to simultaneously play the same sound in every room.
In conclusion, Denon is making AVR products for quite some time and is a popular brand in the industry when it comes to audio devices. The latest model of its AVR comes with impressive sound quality and plenty of other options. Although the model is a bit expensive, its extra features only mean better control over your audio.
Photo by: Denon