Bose is one of the best known companies in the world when it comes to speakers, headphones, and other sound-related products. If you are looking for some amazing sound quality and you have a huge budget to spend, Bose is your best bet. From speakers to earphones, from soundbars to Bluetooth headphones, Bose has got you covered at every section.
Though the brand is costly to buy, the quality that the company is providing to its consumers is high-end. Bose recently came out with its new range of premium noise-cancelling over-ears after a decade of the launch of its QuietComfort design. If you are willing to spend $400 for Bose Noise Cancelling 700, then you should first compare both of the techs by the company first. If you are looking for some valuable insight into the features, then here is our look at the product:
1. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II has got the classic plush leather, oval earcups, and padded plastic headband which makes it look good but if we look at the looks of the new Bose Noise Cancelling 700, they look pretty awesome.
2. The design of the new Noise Cancelling 700 is pretty sleek with round lines of rubber make it look great compared to the QuietComfort 35 II.
3. Talking about the comfort of the headphones, they are just what we expect from Bose as they weigh less and fits perfectly over the ears.
4. Where QuietComfort 35 II had those button controls, the new 700 has got Simple touch controls on the right ear cup which gives a futuristic feel.
5. 20 hours of battery life and everything feels easy with the new 700 which means that it is a good choice to invest in.
6. Talking about the main feature of the headphones, the noise cancellation of the product is high-end and even better than the previous QC35 II.
Seems like the new 700 is not a bad choice to go for.