The biggest sale day is here, Black Friday. The day for which we all were waiting is here and frankly speaking almost each and every company is serving with the best discount offers. World’s biggest tech giant Apple is also giving a huge discount on its Apple products like an iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. Various selling platforms like Amazon, T-Mobile, Verizon, Walmart, and others are promoting the sale with a wide range of discount. Below we have listed an in-depth list of sales or discounts on iPhone, iPad and MacBook’s.
Apple’s newly launched iPhone XS and XS Max is on the biggest sale ever. If you were willing to upgrade your old iPhone or your low featured smartphone with a new and bold iPhone XS or XS Max then the day is the best. The day is currently being known by Walmart for giving the least price for these iPhones. The company is not only giving a discount on high-end iPhone rather the discount is live on iPhone 6 too, which is still supported by Apple software update.
- Walmart – $300 gift card on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR
- Walmart – iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless for $99 (save $50)
- T-Mobile – $749.99 off iPhone XR when you add a line and trade in an eligible device
- Metro by T-Mobile – Free AirPods when You Switch and Buy the iPhone 6s for $49
- Verizon Wireless – Phone X: Save $400. No trade-in required
Apple’s newly launched iPad Pros, which is actually filled with high-end specs is not a part of this Black Friday deal. This might be due to the high buzz of this device under the market. But old iPad models are still under the sale. Again, the world’s biggest E-commerce platform Walmart is giving the most discounted price on iPad models. We will not advise you with the iPad Mini 4 model which is old and overpriced.
- Walmart – Apple iPad (Latest Model) 32GB Wi-Fi for $249 (save $80)
- Walmart – Apple iPad (5th Generation) 128GB Wi-Fi for $349.99 (save $79.01)
- Amazon – Apple iPad Mini 4 (Wi-Fi, 128GB) for $319.50
- Amazon – Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch, 2017 model, Wi-Fi Only, 64GB) for $524.99 (save $124.01)
- B&H Photo Video – Apple 9.7-inch iPad (Early 2018, 128GB, Wi-Fi Only) for $379 (save $50)
- B&H Photo Video – Save up to $130 on the Apple 10.5″ iPad Pro
Some expensive gadgets like Apple MacBook’s are also on sale in Black Friday Sale. The discount is available on both 2017 and 2018 models. MacBook Pro laptops are on huge discount, so buying this gadget in Black Friday sale would be a good option. For MacBook, B&H Photo Video is giving the best deal. The discounted price of MacBook Air and MacBook 2017 is amazing and need not be missed.
- B&H – 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Radeon 560X GPU) for $4,199 (save $500)
- B&H – 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Radeon 555X GPU) Space Gray for $3,349 (save $450)
- B&H – 2017 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560 GPU) for $2,149 (save $650)
- B&H – 2017 13.3-inch MacBook Air (1.8GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel HD 6000 GPU) for $879 (save $120)
- B&H – 2017 12-inch MacBook (1.2GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD 615 CPU) for $1,099 (save $200)
If you have bought the latest iPhone and decided to buy an Apple Watch then this would be the great time. B&H is serving the best deals on Apple Watch. B&H is the company which is dominating Walmart for sale of Apple products on this Black Friday Sale. The prominent discount is on Apple Watch Nike+ edition. Apple Watch Series 3 is on the best-discounted price.
- Amazon – Get up to $80 off Apple Watch Series 3 models
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Series 3 38mm Smartwatch (GPS + Cellular, Gold Aluminum Case, Pink Sand Sport Band) for $299 (save $80)
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 42mm Smartwatch (GPS Only, Silver Aluminum Case, Pure Platinum/Black Nike Sport Band Band) for $259 (save $50)
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Series 3 38mm Smartwatch (GPS Only, Space Gray Aluminum Case, Gray Sport Band) for $249 (save $80)
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 42mm Smartwatch (GPS + Cellular, Space Gray Aluminum Case, Black/Pure Platinum Nike Sport Loop) for $309 (save $100)
The Black Friday Sale 2018 is missing some of the Apple products which may come on sale on some other sale event. The products are majorly iPad Pro the newly launched iPad, Apple Watch Series 4 ranges. This clarifies that the newly launched Apple products are out of Black Friday sale because of their high buzz and a new introduction to the market. From our point of view, this product should also be on sale.
The best to choose from this Black Friday Sale is the newly launched iPhone XS and iPhone XS, 2017’s MacBook Air and the Apple Watch Series 3. These are the products which are below average discount offered by companies on other days. Investing in Apple products on this day could be the best option to choose from.