On October 30, the next version of Apple wireless AirPods Pro entered the market. It is the updated version of the AirPods in white color and with a better performance. Due to some of the exceptional features like active noise cancellation, it is different from the other earphones. The new and the better version have some improved features in Pro like adaptive sound equalization and a transparency setting. The transparency mood designed in a way that it detects some noise in the surrounding which is needed to hear and it cancels out other sounds to provide you a better hearing experience.
Pro and cons of Apple AirPods Pro
The Apple AirPods have already made its place in the market by its impressing features. The product has lots of advantages that you should go to for the product but still product lack in some areas.
Reasons to go for the Apple AirPods Pro
- The Airpods provides you with “Transparency,” which will allow you to hear the outside noise, which is essential to understand.
- Noise cancellation feature.
- Due to the design, the AirPods Pro provides you with a much better fit.
Things that go against the product
- The price of the Apple AirPods is very high as compared to the other AirPods.
- Fiddly capacitive control.
- The product has a USB-c charging cable in the box.
- Apple AirPods are not waterproof.
With its entire Pros and cons, Apple AirPod Pro is still able to capture the market with its high price. The brand guarantees you to provide the best hearing experience with a better design which fit all ear type and size. The company took quite a long to launch the product in the market, but it came with the best and advanced features.