Samsung’s much anticipated Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will go launched after three days, i.e., on the very first day of Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 on 25th February 2018. The press invites been out, and a large number of gathering will go to watch the event live.
Just after the launch of Galaxy S8 in the year 2018, the S9 series came in highlight with numerous rumors and leaks. Some of the suggestions suggest specifications while rest suggests the external appearance but some of them are the ones who will leave you surprised that Samsung is going to upgrade its Galaxy series to a new extent.
Almost every tech geek is projecting a prediction of placement of fingerprint reader at the rear panel and is saying that it will be packed with a single camera unit in the standard variant (Galaxy S9) and with the dual-camera setup in the larger option (Galaxy S9 Plus). The company teased its Galaxy S9 with a little clue about optics and said about its camera.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specs & Features
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Samsung 10nm Exynos 9810 CPU (4x 2.9GHz, 4x 1.9GHz)
– 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 3,000mAh / 3,500mAh batteries
– 64GB storage with microSD expansion up to 400GB
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, front-facing iris scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Stereo speakers
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
– Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Now given above are some of the solid confirmations about the specifications and features of Samsung’s 2018’s flagship of Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. We do not admit that the specs mentioned above are final, but we do believe that sent percent of them will go unpacked with the launch of the series.