Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones Review
Jabra Elite 85h are premium wireless headphones and comes with some great features that rival the headphones from Sony or Bose. The headphones are specifically designed to offer high-quality audio and fit comfortably on your ears. The device is suitable for everyone, and you can wear it on your morning walks, during dine in or Skype meetings.
Although the pair is quite expensive at $300, it is a lot of soft and lightweight to wear. The common pain point of the headphone is covered in faux leather to enable long hours of activity without any irritation or discomfort.
The battery life is the main focus for the majority of users, and Jabra Elite 85H is estimated to last for up to 32 hours with continuous usage. In terms of Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), the features work well and can focus on the music while absorbing the surrounding noise.
Pros of Jabra Elite 85H
- Comfortable to wear doesn’t irritate the ears after a long hour of usage.
- Excellent sound quality with long battery life and quick charging
- Impressive noise canceling a performance
- Supports the latest Bluetooth 5 technology and multi-connect functionality
- Jabra Elite 85H has eight microphones to provide a better experience
- Absence of high-quality codecs
- A little heavier than Bose and Sony headphones and might not fit large heads
On top of the amazing features, Elite 85H also supports one-click integration with Google Assitant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri. The headphone also comes with certified rain-resistant durability and can withstand the rain due to its Nano-coating of internal components. With two years of warranty against dust and water, you will be ready to go anywhere wearing with full confident wearing Jaba Elite 85h.
In conclusion, Jabra Elite 85H is the best alternative for expensive Sony and Bose headphones model and features better sound quality.
Photo credit: Jabra