Hello, my friends! Today, I want to share with you some information about ReactJS. A lot of developers choose it for work, do you know why? I will tell you. Also, we will talk about some tips on how to hire a ReactJS development company, so let’s start!
What is ReactJS?
2. React Hooks. This is an improved management condition. Until recently, React developers had only two ways to specify a state: to define a local state in a component or to use frameworks that allowed state management. So React introduced its Hooks API in version 16.8. The biggest advantage of Hooks is that they allow you to divide the state logic between components without changing the architecture of the entire block of code. Along with this, Hooks allow you to reuse logic between components without changing its structure. And not less important for developers, Hooky eliminates the need to write a class for each component.
3. Use of a virtual DOM. One of the greatest benefits is the use of virtual DOM. DOM is an object model of the document; it is a logical structure of a file in the <HTML> format. The main problem with the traditional design of the DOM is the way changes are processed, the data entered by the user. The server constantly checks for the differences that cause this change to give the required response. React refreshes only the changed parts of the page.
4. Ability to write cross-platform mobile app directly on IOS and Android. The React Native library is used for this goal. Everyone can now see it by visiting the page on Facebook or Instagram.
5. Stable code. For stable operation of the code, ReactJS uses a descending data stream. For what, you may ask? In this case, when the child structure makes some minor changes, it is not reflected in the parent structure. When making changes, the engineer only needs to change the state of the object, and then only certain elements will be updated. This ensures stable code operation.
Why do developers choose ReactJS?
ReactJS is an ideal framework for creating applications. Its strength is the interaction with the user through the product interface. Statistics have long shown that companies that use of ReactJS have more interest in the market.
The peculiarity of ReactJS is that it allows the developer to break the complex interface and allows you to work on selected elements. The goal of ReactJS is to make the most productive rendering. And it does it by emphasizing certain points. In general, ReactJS greatly simplifies the work by breaking down the interface into simpler components. This is the hearth that so attracts developers around the world.
How to hire a ReactJS Development Company?
The first step is research.
To begin with, you need to get acquainted with the companies that offer their services, and there are many of them on the web market. So how to choose at least a few options from a bunch of companies? Only by visiting their sites and evaluating the design, you can choose a few. In addition, read reviews about the company, see who they have worked with, their projects. So you can find a company that suits you and that shares your idea and spirit.
Next is the interview. That step is to conduct an interview. Actually, it is very responsible because you can learn about the applicant’s experience, his professional and communication skills. Getting acquainted with his portfolio, there you will see what he has already worked on and in what field he has the experience, because it can happen that suddenly your project is not quite in his specifics. If he does not have a portfolio, it shows that the developer has just started his career, and here you decide whether to entrust your project to a newcomer and take a risk or look for a professional (but do not agree to a newcomer because of low pay for his services, everyone knows that the miser pays twice).
Competitive rates. There are many companies on the market with different pricing policies. Here you have to start with your budget, web development is not cheap in general, so you will have to pay decently for the work. But then again, you are investing in the future, grabbing the cheapest company that is nothing but time and money. Decisive for you should be the idea of the product and the company that could implement it, and you will definitely find a developer among so many proposals.
Connection with the development company. You need to make sure that the work on the product is progressing in the right direction, so do not hesitate to ask for reports on the work. Each step must be clearly understood and discussed with you. You can communicate through social networks, video calls, and SMS.
Some Popular Companies which you can consider:
1. WillowTree. The company exists since 2008. It all started with three employees, and now the staff has 500+ people who do hundreds of projects. The company’s goal: to create a high-quality competitive product, to make a “wow” effect, thanks to their skills. The company will be with the customer from the beginning to the end of the creation process (and even further!).
The list of satisfied customers is growing at an incredible rate, and old customers are still turning to create new projects.
2. STRV. The company has been operating since 2004. Their philosophy is a perfect collaboration of design and code. And it really works, for more than 15 years the company has held a leading position in the market. This company, which develops web and mobile applications, offers valuable results by offering customized solutions to business problems. Their working methodology includes optimized processes, and they focus on agile practices to achieve results.
3. Perpetual. This company uses the hottest trends in the products created. Their clients are mega large corporations and startups in various fields. Perpetual uses best practices from user experience and software development to create a great digital experience. They are also one of the best React developers in 2020.
So, in this article, I shared with you my thoughts on why ReactJS is a great solution for your products. There are many developers on the market today that offer their services. I have written tips to help you move in the right direction. Then you decide which ReactJS development company to choose.