A half teaspoon of dried rosemary can improve cognitive function.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
That twig is like a plant-based equivalent of Migrating Fish Bones (
For more on aromatherapy, see:
• Lavender for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (
• Lavender for Migraine Headaches (
• Orange Aromatherapy for Anxiety (
• Peppermint Aromatherapy for Nausea (
For more on spicing up your life, see videos such as:
• Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds (
• Cayenne Pepper for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Chronic Indigestion (
• Which Spices Fight Inflammation? (
• Spicing Up DNA Protection (
• Ginger for Migraines (
And more on improving cognition or at least preventing age-related cognitive decline in:
• Reversing Cognitive Decline (
• Improving Memory Through Diet (
• Is Fish “Brain Food” for Older Adults? (
• How to Slow Brain Aging by Two Years (
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at You’ll also find a transcript of the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here:
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.)
• HOW NOT TO DIE: