There have been numerous rumors and speculations surrounding Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus smartphones. The next-generation line-up is expected to debut at next month’s Mobile World Congress and will be shipped in the month of March.
While users have a faint idea of what to expect from the handsets, thanks to the predictions that have flooded the internet, Reddit user “Minhvn” made another post which revealed and further confirmed 11 significant features that might appear on the Galaxy S9 smartphone. According to a report published by Forbes, following given are the top 11 features scheduled to arrive on Samsung’s Galaxy S9 smartphone, as revealed by the unidentified Reddit user:
- The smartphone is speculated to sport a 5.8-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED display with 2,960 x 1,440 pixels resolution.
- The handset is expected to feature rounded corners, just like its predecessor.
- On the camera front, the smartphone will pack 12-megapixel, single lens sensor on the rear end with f 1.5 to 2.4 aperture and support for Optical Image Stabilization option.
- The handset’s camera will also extend support for the ‘Super Slo-mo’ mode.
- On the front panel, the smartphone will support an 8-megapixel sensor.
- Audio wise, the device will come packed with Stereo speakers sponsored by AKG technology.
- Just like its predecessor, the smartphone will feature the IP68 certification, which makes it both dust and water resistant.
- The handset will certainly be featuring an iris scanning feature, but it won’t be a face ID facility.
- Galaxy S9 will offer the standard 64GB ROM and 4GB of RAM option.
- The smartphone will support wireless charging with 15W fast charging technology.
- The handset will come bundled with AKG earphones.
Note that the above-given features haven’t been confirmed by Samsung as yet. Therefore, it is best that the details are taken with a grain of salt. One can only wait until the actual event for confirmation about the device.