Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we hear that customers are complaining of the display quality of the Google Pixel 2. We also discuss the recent news that the iPhone X might be back on track in manufacturing. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro follows as we learn that its DxOMark is actually one of the best. Leaked certifications documents follow regarding the HTC U11 Plus and HTC U11 Life. We end today’s show talking about the OnePlus 5 that is now out of stock, and what this means.
All this and more after the break.
– OnePlus 5 out of stock at American, Europe, Australia websites
– Actual HTC U11 Plus pics crop up, alongside more U11 Life details and an update on U11 Oreo update
– iPhone X production should slowly ramp up starting November, Face ID no longer a big problem
– Huawei Mate 10 Pro camera matches DxOMark record for stills, shy of Pixel 2 overall
– Google responds to Pixel 2 XL display complaints
Lee más en Español:
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!